I've started using the cgkit module for some scientific
visualization support and the scientific data I use
generally are in a right-handed coordinate system.
I've switched RenderMan into Right-handed mode
(RiOrientation("rh")) but things such as your
coordinate arrow utility still seem to produce
left-handed axes. It also seems to be missing the
arrow-heads in the first use I've done.
I'm also wondering if this LHS vs RHS issue is
responsible for some strangeness in the more complex
coordinate transformations I'm doing with cgtypes.
Currently using v1.1 since I don't have privileges to
install new software on our networked machines.
Thanks for your attention,
Log in to post a comment.