How to control colors/tooltip/hyperlink ?

dheeraj
2005-07-27
2013-01-13
  • dheeraj

dheeraj - 2005-07-27

I am right now analyzing this Cewolf tool and analyzing if it suits the project needs which I will be working on in near future.

I have few queries w.r.t to Cewolf 

1.I want to have tool tip on each bar/line in a bar/line graph, is it possible?

2.I want to have hyperlinks to each bar/line in a bar/line graph, is it possible?

3.How to control the colors of the bar/line in bar/line graph?

An early response will be highly appreciated.

• Brian Fox

Brian Fox - 2005-07-27

All of those things are possible. Take a look at the tutorial and the example.war

• dheeraj

dheeraj - 2005-08-01

Hello Brian Fox

I have downloaded the following zip file -
      cewolf.war.zip

I couldn't find any related examples though I am able to run the same. I got some tutorial but not the answers to the queries I was looking for.

Have I donwloaded the wrong war file? If yes, kindly tell me where to get the examples war file from?

Thanks!
      Dheeraj

• blippy

blippy - 2006-08-22

Anyone have a link to the locatioin of the tutorial now?  SF seems to have changed everything, instead of cewolf.sourceforge.net it's sourceforge.net/projects/cewolf and an appended /tutorial  or a /new/tutorial seem to bring up nothing.

The link for the homepage does not seem to be working either "http://cewolf.sourceforge.net/new/"

• jgionta

jgionta - 2007-05-02

I am also looking for similar information.  I would like to change the colors of the bars in a bar graph.  I am using the ART tool to generate graphs (art.sourceforge.net).  This project uses cewolf tag lib to render the graphs. 
      After looking at the documentation I was able to find a few things.  In the taglib tutorial there is a node called <color>  which claims to change the color of the parent node.  I don't quite know if this is what I am looking for since I want to change the set of colors used to fill in the bars.  Does anyone know how this might work?  The only other color related things in the api I found were ColorHelper and another class or two mentioning color.

• jgionta

jgionta - 2007-05-02

I may have found the answer to changing colors in JFreeChart, there is a method called SetSeriesPaint that seems to do the trick.  Is the ability to change the set of colors already built into cewolf?

Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.

No, thanks