Whenever Cewolf needs to read an image from a file (for
background, for example), it tries to read the
filesystem directly. That is not possible if the
application is packaged as a war (or ear) file.
For that, it is necessary to use the "getResource" (or
"getResourceAsStream") API. Attached, find a patch to
cewolf (against 0.9.7) that fixes this.
I can't quite test the unpacked app, but I think I did
not break it (if I did, it was because of the
"getRealFileName" I had to comment out). To test the
application as a war, just copy the war to Tomcat,
rather than unzipping it there.
Let me know of any questions/problems,
Log in to post a comment.