From: Chris Laurel <claurel@ww...> - 2003-06-11 08:02:31
Here's a summary of tonight's Celestia hacking session:
- Checked in brown dwarf temperature and rendering changes. This time for
real. The last attempt to check in the files failed because the server
was down, but I didn't happen to notice. This failed checkin was the
source of the duplicate case label that Fridger encountered.
Files: star.cpp, render.cpp
- Added markers to the renderflags command for old-style scripting.
- Checked in Grant's limit of knowledge mask for Ariel and added an
AltSurface definition to solarsys.ssc (sync to CVS, then launch Celestia,
go to Ariel, and press + to toggle the textures.)
Files: solarsys.ssc, textures/lores/ariel-lok-mask.jpg
- Updated the README with some notes on the Pluto texture and some of the
new key bindings.
- Fixed a small bug in the Windows solar system browser; now, you may
slect the central star of a planetary system by clicking on the sun label
in the solar system browser.
Nothing too major on that list; I spent most of the evening thinking of
ideas for locations and researching i18n for Windows.
Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.