Here's the development plan for CEDAR Logic this semester:
1) Fix screen redraw bug. This should be finished by 2-3-2007. As soon as the bug is fixed, we will immediately re-package a new release of CEDAR LS which will include this bug fix as well as all prior bug fixes and gate library patches.
2) Add improved collision detection system, to finally allow truely large-scale circuits, on the scale of computer architecture projects.
3) Add falling edge JKFF and DFF gates, and possibly a few other gate library improvements, if such suggested improvements are posted on our feature request tracker before then. ,'o)
4) Package a second new CEDAR LS release including these two improvements and release it sometime before May. Official release date of May 1, 2007, we expect it likely before then.
5) Post screenshots of the project on the website!!!
6) Migrate old bug list and feature requests from our original development site onto the SF site. This should be done by July 1, so that further development before fall semester can be considered.