I use cdrdao 1.1.5 built for os/2. While reading certain audio cd's with paranoia mode enabled (--paranoia-mode 1,2
or 3) it looses the 256 bytes somewhere in the middle of cd. All theese bytes are '0xFF'. With paranoia disabled all
is ok and the result matches the result from cdda2wav and other cdda grabbers. This bug seems to be device
independent - i've tried scsi toshiba 6201b, ide teac w58e, scsi yamaha-102. I've tried to compile cdrdao with latest
paranoia library. The bug persists. I think the bug should be somewhere in paranoia library.
Faithfully Yours, Nick
Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.