A really nasty bug developed with 0.1 in which JSX failed to properly save collection objects. So, we took out reliance on JSX, and now the application properly works again.
I just finished moving to Illinois for the summer, and finally got online, so work on JSX will begin once again. I plan on signing up a few more developers and then doing some official planning and project "managing" before the bulk of code gets written.
Currently, both the CVS and the released versions of CDKeeper do not work with JSX. This is being worked on as quickly as possible, as this might be a bug in JSX itself. However, I keep pretty good contact with the JSX crew, and this should work itself out rather quickly.
CDKeeper 0.1 has been released and is a functional version that allows to you begin organizing your data CD collections. This also means that I'm looking for suggestions and ideas (and volunteers) for working on the next version(s). ^_^