Fixing this bug:
I wrote up the outcome here:
Looks good, definitely beneficial for the documentation. Am very busy this weekend but will try and get some patches checked out on Sunday Evening/Monday.
Okay patch looks good, I had to fiddle with javadoc.xml to get it to work on OS X but that's a separate bug.
There's a few minor things which I noticed.
- The table is missing the closing tag for ''.
- PDBWriter has null IO Options which cause an exception. I think this is fixed by my IO options patch (master) but could be useful for the taglet should report those which are null.
- The iterating IChemObjectIO's are missing the default constructor as they required an IChemObjectBuilder. This means their IO Options are not output: IteratingMDLReader, IteratingPCCompoundASNReader, IteratingPCCompoundXMLReader, IteratingPCSubstancesXMLReader and IteratingSMILESReader. I'm not really sure if there is a way to fix this if it's not possible to give default constructors that would work. Possible a private default constructor that we can then change in the taglet...
I made a few additions which fix the above and add some logging (https://github.com/johnmay/cdk/commit/125d80010199116a68280f56def53766c0017056)
- Added logging statements for null settings/no default constructors
- Separated the determination of the class name to a method
- Separated the processing of the IOSetting to a method
- Added default value as an extra column in the output
- Added table headers for the output
- Added closing
- Replaced "/" with "File.Separator"
- StringBuilder instead of StringBuffer
- Made toString(Tag) return empty string
- Added @override/@inheritDoc (not really need)
Oh, wow... well done! I reviewed your improvements, and they look excellent. I applied things to cdk-1.4.x.
Log in to post a comment.
Sign up for the SourceForge newsletter:
You seem to have CSS turned off.
Please don't fill out this field.