It might be something we need to configure but the new SF trackers are very painful. If possible
could someone else have a play and see if they have similar issues and post anymore they find:
- You can format posts/comments with code and links - Yay!
- Patch numbers are simpler (e.g. per project) and RESTfull (or so it looks)
- Patch numbers are simpler thus I believe all @cdk.bug tags are broken..
- Patch updates aren't forward to cdk-devel anymore (maybe config)
- Viewing the patches by label/category sorts by ascending date (i.e. first page is patches from 2006)
- Can not edit the info the tracker once submitted (maybe config)
- Default option is 'accepted' instead of Needs Review and cannot be changed (see. above)
- Can't specify the version any more (e.g. master/1.4)
- Minor thing but some of CSS is screwed in Chrome so some buttons overlap text
| Predoctoral Student – Chemoinformatics and Metabolism
European Bioinformatics Institute, Wellcome Trust Genome Campus, Hinxton, Cambridge, CB10 1SD, UK
| +44–(0) 1223 49 2603