The first version of cdgtools has been released.
cdgtools is a software suite for handling CD+G disks and MP3+G files. It can be used to rip CD+G karaoke disks and encode to MP3+G files. It is the first and only CD+G ripper available for Linux systems.
* Encodes to MP3+G
* Looks up track names in CDDB
* Supports deinterleaved RW subchannel mode CD/DVD drives
* Supports interleaved RW subchannel mode CD/DVD drives using software-deinterleave
* cdg2text CDG to textual representation converter
* Runs on Linux / any operating system that supports cdrdao
Release v0.1 can be downloaded from here:
Log in to post a comment.