This is a CCM project DSP library written in Python, a project for "Time-Frequency Methods for Signal Analysis and Synthesis" at Warsaw University of Technology, Poland. Library is supposed to provide basic signal analysis methods that later will be applied in our biomedical signals related research projects. Using Python programming language provides platform independece.
For development we use:
* Python for programming (at least 2.7)
* PyGTK 2 for GUI (at least 2.22)
* GIT for remote code repository
* DrPython for source code edit (its lighter than Ecplise and does its job quite well)
* FreeBSD AMD64 and Windows x86 as workstations, other platforms are also planned for runtime use
Tomasz "CeDeROM" CEDRO