apache error /timeout

Help
eclipse
2006-12-04
2013-04-16
  • eclipse

eclipse - 2006-12-04

Hi,
    Lots of thanks for the answers but caravel still does not work.
    When the installation requires to restart apache I get the next message:

[ERROR]VirtualHost *:80 -- mixing * ports and non-* ports with a NameVirtualHost address is not supported, proceding with undefined results

Then still happens de same: when I log in on clicking anywhere appears the message that my session has expired. I neither can connect from another machine. On my ldap I have dc="servername".

Does anybody have any suggestion???
    Thanks in advance

• David Glick

David Glick - 2006-12-05

Did you try applying the one-line change to Template.php that I suggested?  If you re-ran install.sh after doing that (which I'm guessing you did because you mentioned restarting apache), that might have overwritten the change, so make sure it's still there.  As for the problem with sessions, look in your apache error log to see if there is any indication as to why the session isn't starting properly.

Can you e-mail me (davidig AT caravelcms.org) your Apache configuration file (often /etc/apache2/httpd.conf), Caravel apache config file (/usr/local/caravel/conf/caravel_apache.conf), Caravel main config file (/usr/local/caravel/conf/caravel.conf), and openldap config file (usually /etc/openldap/slapd.conf).  This may give me some insight into what is wrong.

David

Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.

JavaScript is required for this form.

No, thanks