Installation Issues

Help
2007-08-08
2013-04-16
  • Brian Hechinger

Brian Hechinger - 2007-08-08

Hi Everyone.  I'm interested in trying to get Caravel installed as I'm very interested in the use of LDAP for a CMS (especially as all the reasons are good ones)

I'm running into an issue installing it though.  I've run install.sh, and that worked great.  I pointed my browser at the machine and setup the LDAP, and that worked good as well (even considering I had to "port" the schema to Sun's Directory Server 6) but now it won't go much farther than that.

I'm at the screen: Caravel Installer Step 3: Populating LDAP with data

I fill in all the blanks, hit Next and get:

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /usr/local/caravel/core/Site.php on line 1994

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /usr/local/caravel/core/Site.php on line 1998

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /usr/local/caravel/core/Site.php on line 1994

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /usr/local/caravel/core/Site.php on line 1998

Fatal error: Class 'hddFile' not found in /usr/local/caravel/core/Site.php on line 2118

Any idea what this could be?

Thanks!!!

-brian

• Brian Hechinger

Brian Hechinger - 2007-08-08

Ah ha!  I screwed up the ACLs, I'll need to look into that at some point (trying to do fancy DS ACLs to allow a different user to be the rootdb for caravel portion of the ldap only).

Sorry!

-brian

Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.

JavaScript is required for this form.

No, thanks