I've got a sad news from the Berlios administration:
The site will be closed at the end of this year.
This means we are forced to move the project to a different site.
The most obvious option is sourcforge. Canorus is already registered
but currently not much used.
Other options are available too, I'm open to anything you'd prefer,
just take into account:
- It should be not too hard to find the project
- We need a reasonable bugtracking system.
- We need to be able to import our svn tree unchanged (i.e. with full history)
- Release possibility for our downloads (an import is not needed)
- Mailing list archive (at least) to be hosted there (see also forum below)
- It would be nice to be able to easily import at least the open bugs/feature
- Everything required to run the webpage
- Nightly builds would be nice (deb/rpm/win/mac optionally too)
- Forum is not necessarily required but might be easier for communication or
as alternative to mailing list
- I probably forgot something important
Software-Engineer, Developer of User Interfaces
Project: Canorus - the next generation music score editor -
GnuPG Public Key available on request
Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.