Menu

Scripts for building GnuCOBOL under Visual C.

David Wall
2021-08-10
2021-08-10
  • David Wall

David Wall - 2021-08-10

Particularly for kenunix - do you still have a copy of the scripts you and cdg used to banter about.
    I'm particularly interested in his build script for 3.1 to see if I can mod it for 4.0.

Have you got anything like that also - i'd be interested.

It seems - building under Mingw/msys - like I do - tends to make the make check & make test (nist) tests think they're running under a linux flavour - and thus possibly give false results for me (under windows).

Just a thought.

• Paul Edwards

Paul Edwards - 2021-08-10

Hi David.

I’m confused as to why the subject is GnuCOBOL
      but this is bwbasic.

What is the relationship between these two things?

Thanks. Paul.

Sent: Tuesday, August 10, 2021 7:15 PM
      To: [bwbasic:discussion]
      Subject: [bwbasic:discussion] Scripts for building GnuCOBOL under Visual C.

Particularly for kenunix - do you still have a copy of the scripts you and cdg used to banter about.
      I'm particularly interested in his build script for 3.1 to see if I can mod it for 4.0.

Have you got anything like that also - i'd be interested.

It seems - building under Mingw/msys - like I do - tends to make the make check & make test (nist) tests think they're running under a linux flavour - and thus possibly give false results for me (under windows).

Just a thought.

Scripts for building GnuCOBOL under Visual C.

Sent from sourceforge.net because you indicated interest in https://sourceforge.net/p/bwbasic/discussion/162989/

To unsubscribe from further messages, please visit https://sourceforge.net/auth/subscriptions/

• David Wall

David Wall - 2021-08-10

Sorry Paul - I thought I was entering in the GnuCOBOL discussion.

I was only trying to contact kenunix specifically.

David

Last edit: David Wall 2021-08-10