From: Daniel André Eikeland <zegenie@ze...> - 2009-08-11 23:08:50
From the release announcement on http://www.thebuggenie.com :
Update release 7 in the 2.0 series is just out!
*Version 2.0.7 brings the following fixes, in addition to a few
unreported minor issues:*
* A huge speedup for the product/edition overview screen (approx
600% speed increase)
* Added statistics to the product overview screen
* A bunch of fixes and improvements for the BBCode and text handling
* B2-85 - non object on modules/messages/messages.php on line 246
* B2-97 - Fatal error after assigning a developer to product
* B2-220 - You can not save the location of the Preview Pane on the
* B2-262 - Same Issue always shows in the duplicate issue check
* B2-273 - TinyMCE does not turn HTML lists into BBcode
* B2-275 - Improper Formatting for Text Version of Emails
* B2-278 - Release Date schedule is set to Jan 1st 1970 if no
schedule is set
* B2-279 - URLs broken by change in 2.0.6
* B2-280 - Hardcoded "BUGS 2" in header title
* B2-281 - Entities in issue summaries are not decoded in Open
issues assigned to you/your team
* B2-282 - Lowercase prefixes result in issues being unavailable
* B2-288 - "Articles on frontpage" configuration won't work
* B2-291 - bugs2_editions.qa value not updated after deleting user (
completely and permanently )
You can get the 2.0.7 release from http://www.thebuggenie.com (just
click the "download" link), and as usual there are no specific upgrade
procedures, just unzip and go.
Our online bug-tracker has also been upgraded to the latest version.
The Bug Genie team
Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.