From: Daniel Andre Eikeland <zegenie@ze...> - 2008-09-14 08:21:18
We're well on track with the beta 4 release early next week. This week saw a boost in functionality, such as:
* New module management interface in the configuration center, with support for installing and uninstalling modules.
* Updated command line client
* Command line installation
* Improved product dashboard
* Several enhancements and fixes in the publish module, which should make using articles easier and more intuitive
The last functionality for this beta is the upgrade functionality from the 1.9 version, which we have already started.
If you want to help us test out this functionality, please let us know. We need testers for this, otherwise we might break stuff.
Let us know!
There you go, that's this weeks report.
Daniel André Eikeland
Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.