Menu

Thank You for your work!

ZaharS
2007-03-13
2013-04-18
  • ZaharS

ZaharS - 2007-03-13

It's very usefull, i will investigate it, when adding bluetooth support for our mobicraft ( mobicraft.sourceforge.net project ).

Thank you for work! Zahar.

• Jan Tomka

Jan Tomka - 2007-03-13

Zahar,

we're happy to hear from you! I took a look at MobiCraft right away, and it's awesome! :-)

Please, feel free to contact us while trying to implement multiplayer using BTLib. Feedback from projects like the one of yours is highly appreciated.

Regards,
              judas

• ZaharS

ZaharS - 2007-03-15

Thanks a lot, we will also do our best.

Today - our main problem is that we have no mobilephones with support of bluetooth from j2me.
      I hope, we will find way for solve it.

Good luck. Zahar.

• Vyzivus

Vyzivus - 2007-03-16

Hi Zahar,
        thanks for your message and your wonderful work with MobiCraft. I am personally quite a Starcraft fan and I am very impressed by your project graphics and functionality - hold on! I'd love to play the game via Bluetooth - please ask anytime if you need something.
        Now for the bluetooth. When I run multiple KVM phone instances, they are able to communicate via Bluetooth automatically. We are using Eclipse 3.2.1 with EclipseME, KVM is SUN's WTK2.2, I hope it will work for Netbeans aswell. So you may just try to run the project in multiple emulated phones in parallel and try for example the IBTU talker to see if they connect to each other - we are developing the projects this way.
        We learned that current user must have write-access to the WTK2.2 directory and subdirs - the phones seem to emulate bluetooth communication using a file.
      Hold on,
      vyzivus

• ZaharS

ZaharS - 2007-08-09

I'm still having this project in my Opera's bookmarks!
        I see no activity, but You probably done a lot of usefull already.
        Good job!