#194 Test of libbu semaphore locking


This patch adds a test of libbu semaphore locking in response to this GCI task: http://www.google-melange.com/gci/task/view/google/gci2012/8095204

1 Attachments


  • Cliff Yapp

    Cliff Yapp - 2013-07-17


    Make sure you add the standard header to your test file - see sh/header.sh for a handy script to help with that.

    Please post a version of the patch with the correct license header on the test source file (should be LGPL in this case.)

  • Cliff Yapp

    Cliff Yapp - 2013-07-17
    • assigned_to: Cliff Yapp
  • Cliff Yapp

    Cliff Yapp - 2013-07-19

    When trying to compile, I get the error:

    src/libbu/tests/bu_semaphore.c: In function ‘single_thread_test_alarm_handler’:
    src/libbu/tests/bu_semaphore.c:52: error: ‘SIGALRM’ undeclared (first use in this function)
    src/libbu/tests/bu_semaphore.c:52: error: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
    src/libbu/tests/bu_semaphore.c:52: error: for each function it appears in.)
    cc1: warnings being treated as errors
    src/libbu/tests/bu_semaphore.c: In function ‘single_thread_test’:
    src/libbu/tests/bu_semaphore.c:59: error: implicit declaration of function ‘signal’
    src/libbu/tests/bu_semaphore.c:59: error: ‘SIGALRM’ undeclared (first use in this function)

  • Jonathan Engbert

    I didn't include signal.h. I have fixed that problem and added support for Windows. However, I'm not able to test that.

    Last edit: Jonathan Engbert 2013-07-22
  • Jonathan Engbert

    • status: open --> closed-accepted
    • assigned_to: Cliff Yapp --> Jonathan Engbert

Log in to post a comment.

Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.

Sign up for the SourceForge newsletter:

JavaScript is required for this form.

No, thanks