From: Michael J. Gillich <mjgillich@us...> - 2006-12-07 23:13:50
Update of /cvsroot/brlcad/brlcad/src/external/Cubit
In directory sc8-pr-cvs3.sourceforge.net:/tmp/cvs-serv496
BRL-CAD to ACIS (export) convertor for importing to CUBIT (1st version) -- needs review and cleanup but fully functional
--- NEW FILE: g-sat.cxx ---
/* G - S A T . C
* Copyright (c) 1993-2006 United States Government as represented by
* the U.S. Army Research Laboratory.
* This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or
* modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as
* published by the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the
* License, or (at your option) any later version.
* This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but
* WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
* MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU
* General Public License for more details.
* You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License
* along with this file; see the file named COPYING for more
[...1401 lines suppressed...]
tokens.push_back(str.substr(lastPos, pos - lastPos));
// Skip delimiters. Note the "not_of"
lastPos = str.find_first_not_of(delimiters, pos);
// Find next "non-delimiter"
pos = str.find_first_of(delimiters, lastPos);
* Local Variables:
* mode: C
* tab-width: 8
* c-basic-offset: 4
* indent-tabs-mode: t
* ex: shiftwidth=4 tabstop=8
Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.