i want to install Brl-CAD with cygwin on Windows NT4-SP6 by doing the follwing steps:
1. Installing cygwin:
- Download "setup.exe" from: http://cygwin.com
- Doubleclick "setup.exe" and follow the installation process
At Step "Select Packages" choose "gcc-core", "gcc-g++" and "make" in Category "Devel"
2. Installing BRL-CAD:
- Download "brlcad-7.6.6.zip" from: http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=105292 -Register: BRL-CAD Source-
- unzip "brlcad-7.6.6.zip"
- start "cygwin" and change into the extracted directory
- type the following commands one after the other have finnished:
make install # as root, e.g. sudo make install
But after the 'make' command i get errors.
Did I install enought/the right packages for cygwin ("gcc-core", "gcc-g++" and "make" in Category "Devel") ?
Or is a Windows-Version anywhere available ?
Looking at this problem another way. Is there a compiled windows version available?
BRL-CAD for Windows as of version 7.8.0 is now available for download. Please report any bugs or issues to the sf.net Bug tracker, same goes for Feature and Support Requests. There is some updated documentation on the main website at http://brlcad.org
> i get errors.
it might be helpfull to state which errors occur.
Log in to post a comment.
Sign up for the SourceForge newsletter:
You seem to have CSS turned off.
Please don't fill out this field.