British Bingo version 1.36 released. Improvements to a free game of 3 by 9 boards that runs in your browser: sourceforge.net/p/britbingo
The game simulates the other players who can make mistakes and chat. You can choose to hear the caller and the players talking. You can change the sizes to fit a small screen. You can have over 10,000 players
This release fixes a bug where the animations may not take into account any scrolling of the screen.
With this release:
- the number of players at the start of the game can now vary
- you can now find out if we are playing for a 'line' or a 'house' by right-clicking on squares without numbers on your board
- on touch-screens, you now toggle on and off the long descriptions of settings
- there can now be shadows on the numbers on the boards
- there are now 'spinners' on number fields in the settings on very new browsers
- there is another animation when a player has a 'line'
- there are a few new sounds for touch-screens