Menu

MySQL Error

Help
2001-07-18
2001-08-06
  • Allan Liska

Allan Liska - 2001-07-18

For some reason, the bplog database does not recognize any entry above 140.  All new entries since I hit the 140 mark are not available when I try to edit them.  When I first submit them to the database the date appears as November 30, 1999 (after the submission, while I am writing the entry everything is fine).  If I backup the database and change the date it works okay, but I still cannot edit the entry, even though it has been assigned a number.

Any thoughts on what might be causing this, and what type of information would help in diagnosing the problem?

Thanks!

• Allan Liska

Allan Liska - 2001-07-23

It appears the problem is with the way the date is formed in the addnews.php script.  I fixed the problem temporarily by reverting to the .5.6 version of addnews.php.  If I come back with a better answer I will let you know.

• Chris Gushue

Chris Gushue - 2001-08-06

Sorry about not replying earlier, but I've been busy and haven't been watching pages like this :)

I did change how the date is set in addnews.php, but the computer I was working on wasn't the best for coding, and I probably really messed things up. I'll be going through the code this week to see if I can figure out the problem.