All the BOXP source code files have been added and commited in to the CVS Repository. You can browse in to the Repository at: http://cvs.sourceforge.net/viewcvs.py/boxp.
The following modules are stored in the Repository:
* auth_marsala (under developement)
* bocfg (under active developement)
* bogui (under active developement)
* boxp (under active developement)
* srv_stealth (under developement)
The files have some differences between the bo2k1-5 beta 5 sources, see the change log file for details at: http://cvs.sourceforge.net/viewcvs.py/boxp/boxp/changelog.txt?view=markup.
The Strong Ecryption modules can't be added to the Repository.... That will be an violation to USA Export Restrictions.
Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.