This release brings the more anticipated workflow history. Finally! See the BossaBrowser for a feel of what it is like.
It also has some fixes and refactorings added, including the complete support for embedding inside a larger prevalent system.
Bossa is a workflow engine written in Java. The engine is very fast and lightweight, uses a very expressive Petri net notation to define workflows, does not requires a RDBMS and is very simple to use and to integrate with java applications.
Actually, it was *designed* to be embedded. Therefore, Bossa is organized as a library to be used by server side applications
(especially web oriented ones) that need workflow services.
Bossa 0.5.0 "3.500 BC", 2003-12-03
* Added an historian to track events that happened in the engine. It is possible to query events by time range and filter them by case type, case and resource.
* Added history support to the Bossa Browser to demo the new history feature.
* Improved the transient Bossa: now it is possible to embed it deterministically with relation to time using time sources.
* Fixed the resource filtering in the notification bus. Now it works.
* Fixed leaking resource registries in case type and case type manager.
Log in to post a comment.