Boot Info Script 0.61 is released:
- Add README file.
- Add --update switch to make it easier to download the last development
- Also detect grub2 files when they are located in /grub2 or /boot/grub2.
- Make sure that BIS is run with bash as shell interpreter.
- Added --stdout switch: write results to standard output instead of a file.
- "boot_info_script.sh" file renamed to "bootinfoscript".
- List EFI boot files.
- Fix displaying of config file string for some grub2 (v1.99) binaries.
- New GUIDs added: - new GUID for Linux basic data partition
- Chrome OS partitions
- Check for root rights before checking the list of all needed programs, so
it works also correctly on systems where not all programs are in the $PATH
variable of a normal user.
- Detect if xz or lzma is available on the system (replaces unlzma command).
- Add filesystem info for the detected Windows boot sector code.
- Fix a crash in BIS which occured when processing a modified grub4dos boot
loader file which inserts a SLIC table in the ACPI table.