Configuration Questions

Help
2007-02-28
2013-05-23
  • asiactivator

asiactivator - 2007-02-28

I keep getting the below message:

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: open(/home/nathans1/public_html/booking_calendar/includes/sessions//sess_6acdff3144347a1d74c219a3bcc97fd9, O_RDWR) failed: No such file or directory (2) in /home/nathans1/public_html/bookingcalendar/includes/functions/sessions.php on line 4

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cookie - headers already sent by (output started at /home/nathans1/public_html/bookingcalendar/includes/functions/sessions.php:4) in /home/nathans1/public_html/bookingcalendar/includes/functions/sessions.php on line 4

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /home/nathans1/public_html/bookingcalendar/includes/functions/sessions.php:4) in /home/nathans1/public_html/bookingcalendar/includes/functions/sessions.php on line 4

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare create_date_time_schedule_data() (previously declared in /home/nathans1/public_html/bookingcalendar/includes/functions/booking_db_fns.php:6) in /home/nathans1/public_html/bookingcalendar/includes/booking_db_fns.php on line 6

Warning: Unknown(): open(/home/nathans1/public_html/booking_calendar/includes/sessions//sess_6acdff3144347a1d74c219a3bcc97fd9, O_RDWR) failed: No such file or directory (2) in Unknown on line 0

Warning: Unknown(): Failed to write session data (files). Please verify that the current setting of session.save_path is correct (/home/nathans1/public_html/booking_calendar/includes/sessions/) in Unknown on line 0

Any suggestions?

• Hugo David Buriel

Hello:

I have the same issue.  I had originally placed the files within a folder.  I pulled everything out and left it within the main area of my site.
      Make sure you upload the folder booking_calendar to your server by itself.  Do not place it within any other folders.  Your URL to this directory should be something like this:
      http://www.yourdomain/booking_calendar/test.php

However, now I get the following error.  I am using PHP5.  Google gives me lots of info regarding this issue but I cannot find a solution.  What should date_format() be changed to? 

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare date_format() in /xxxxxx/xxxxx/xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/booking_calendar/includes/functions/calendar_fns.php on line 448

Prayerfully,

Hugo

• emi coma

emi coma - 2008-05-03

I have the same problem, did you find the solution ? thanks !

• Jeff Walters

Jeff Walters - 2008-05-20

The date_format function issue has been corrected. See the newer v1.0d uploaded just the other day.

The session problem you are seeing is most likely due to directory permissions. Change your Directory to we writable:  'chmod 0775 sessions' should take care of the problem.  If not, try 'chmod 0777 sessions'.

Working on an Admin area and a installer that should help with these types of issues.

Thanks for the feedback,
      Jeff Walters

• DSG

DSG - 2008-12-28

Thanks Jeff!  the chmod 0775 did not work, but 0777 did.  Are there any security issues using 0777?  Sorry for the newbish question, but - I'm a newb.

Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.

No, thanks