New stable version
0.5.0 was released today and is the new stable release.
Last development version.
multiDND, enhanced CDs, Fix for multisession burning and forced dummy burning.
Another development release.
As of today, brasero has been checked into GNOME CVS. That's where the development will carry on.
Brasero-O.4.4 was released to fix the build with nautilus-cd-burner-2.15 and upward.
0.4.3 and 0.4.90 are available for download.
Bonfire has a new name due to trademark concerns. It's now called brasero. Apart from that name change:
- a couple of crashers fixed
- speed up the mp3 metadata fetching for audio discs
- fix a bug in on the fly data disc burning
- Italian translation updated.
Important bug fixes.
Italian translation updated.
This is the stable version.
Changes since 0.3.91:
- minor UI enhancements
- improved command line options (you can now indicate on the command line what files to be added to a project)
- ability to open nautilus-cd-burner contents
- improved integration with nautilus: bonfire projects can now opened from nautilus and have a mime type
- added GConf keys for people who need to use immed and minbuf with cdrecord... read more
This is the final one (I swear) before 0.4.0, that should come out next week if no major bug is noticed.
Lots of big fixes/changes. Most if not all bug reported were fixed.
The major change concerns project size widget which was improved, audio disc now support drag'n'drop of playlists from nautilus and others.
New translations: German (Georg Funke), Catalan (Carles Escrig)
Updated translation: Italian (Milo Casagrande)
This is a development release that should lead to 0.4.0. It is intended to test bonfire and see what bug (including those already reported) remain.
You need help, want to help, suggest, even maybe flame or simply chat.
Join #bonfire on irc.freenode.net.
Bonfire packages for fedora 5 are now available.
Screenshots from 0.3.X version were added.
Bonfire can now be checked out in sourceforge svn repository
This is the first release of bonfire on SourceForge.