I noticed that the 0.7.3 release included lexer_l.c. Since lexer_l.c is
generated from lexer_l.l, I deleted it to see what would happen. The
result was a zero length file, which is wrong. Looking at Makefile.in, it
appears that the sed and rm lines in target .l.c: shouldn't be there. To
be honest, I don't know exactly why those two lines were included in the
first place. Anyhow, a quick experiment showed that without those two
lines, lexer_l.c is correctly generated from lexer_l.l. So I've removed
the two lines from my Makefile.in.
I also noticed that "make clean" doesn't delete lexer_l.c and that the 0.7
Makefile had a lexertest target
Anyhow below's a patch to correct these 3 issues.
Log in to post a comment.