* Generated source can now be wrapped over multiple lines.
Lines are only broken up after commas, inside brackets,
but this works well enough.
3 new Preferences added to the General->Code generation
section. This feature is now on by default.
* I've abandoned the strategy of renaming plug-ins to disable them.
This was too unfriendly for things like CVS.
Also plug-ins can now be ordered.
Both these changes are implemented with a new file called
__init__.plug-in.py in your Plug-ins directory which defines the
list of disabled and ordered plugin names.
Ordered plug-ins are executed first (in order!)
Everything can be managed thru the GUI under
* Improved Find/Replace dialog.
Now supports 'Find in files' and seaching in the Explorer.
Thanks to Roman Yakovenko for the patches!
* Refactored Controller menu/toolbar definitions to use the
same format that View menu/toolbar definitions uses.
One visible result of this is that menu items can now display images.
* Improved tab support. The frame designer can now properly generate
tab indented code.
People who care about this, please test as I don't use this.
* Added ImageEditor.plug-in.py.
This is an image editor I hacked up ages ago.
(I needed masked PNG support!)
I just wrapped up the editor as a Boa View.
It's rough but it works ;)
(Hint: When editing images with masks, set the mask again before
saving, otherwise the previous mask is used)
* Shortcut keys now work better on Linux (Ctrl-S works!!!).
* Composite controls like wxGrid now work properly in the Designer
Unfortunately many other controls still misbehave on Linux :(
* Added wxSpinCtrl
* Zope: Added SiteErrorLog support.
Just delete your zoa folder in your Zope root and the new
zoa will be automatically installed.
* Removed the bundled PyChecker from the repository.
Boa now tries to use the one installed on your system.
OGL views currently display all their labels twice.
This has been fixed in wxPython 2.4.0 (not release yet).
Log in to post a comment.