0.2.7 is now available in CVS.
* Support for wxWizards
On the New Palette page see, wxWizard, wxPyWizardPage and
It is your own responsibility to create the pages and run
* Support for the masked edit family of controls:
wxMaskedTextCtrl, wxIpAddrCtrl, wxMaskedComboBox,
wxMaskedNumCtrl, wxTimeCtrl, wxIntCtrl
wxPython 18.104.22.168 is required.
* Feature additions/fixes to the Debugger:
* Improved remote debugging capabilities by providing
client<->server filepath mappings.
* Added a Jump action/change execution point
supported by Python 2.3.
* Added script that supports hooking the Boa debugger
to sys.excepthook. See Debugger/sysexcepthook.
* Improvements to sizers:
* Navigation to control/sizer by double clicking
in the collection editor on an item.
* Invalid sizer choices removed from the Sizer
* Less pedantic on which designer view you have to
click to create a new sizer or data object.
It now automatically switches to the right
designer view and creates the control there.
* Many sizer bugs fixed.
* Improved process management
* Now using wxProcess instead of Python's popen.
* This means we have access to pids under windows
and also the ability to kill processes.
* A list of processes started from Boa is now available
as a page called Tasks in the Error/Output notebook.
* You will be prompted at shutdown if there are any
sub-processes still running.
* Re-added non-us keyboard support.
Please test this if you use Alt-Gr.
Set under Preferences->General->Editor->handleSpecialEuropeanKeys
* New toolbutton support through DoAddTool. This provides
labels and checked/radio tools.
* Many bug fixes and small improvements.
Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.