I'm trying to get 0.4.0 pre from the CVS (there is no other way).
Using WinCvs 1.3.
But it always gives me boa 0.3.1 :|
Could someone tell me what should I do?
OK, I have done it already.
I used TortoiseCVS (www.tortoisecvs.org), which nicely integrates with the Windows explorer (filemanager), and followed Werner's instructions:
- Go to the folder where you want Boa to be, right click without selecting any file/folder.
- Select CVS Checkout
- Protocol = Password server
- Server = cvs.sourceforge.net
- Repository Folder = /cvsroot/boa-constructor
- User Name = anonymous
- Module = boa
- On Revison tag
- Branch or tag = Boa_0-4-0_pre
The download worked like a charm and I now enjoy Boa with wxPython 2.5
Log in to post a comment.