Menu

Thank you for BlueSpice free!

2020-12-28
2021-04-08
  • Lutz Pliske

Lutz Pliske - 2020-12-28

Hi all,

this crazy year is coming to an end but the craziness about it will continue. That is why the nice moments we have are more precious then ever. I would like to thank HelloWorld / Bluespice for their work. Finding BlueSpice was definitely one of the good moments in my job time this year and helped us in getting along with HomeOffice Situation etc.

I have worked with Confluence for the past 3-4 years - before that, I worked with a MediaWiki which was a little tweaked with a better editor. For me, Bluespice really brings the best of the two worlds together - the convenience of Confluence and the Power of MediaWiki that comes with community, opensource etc.

Thanks and all the very best to you - stay healthy and keep up the good work :-)

Lutz

• Markus Glaser

Markus Glaser - 2020-12-30

Hi Lutz,

thank you so much for your post, my team and I were very delighted! Of course we will continue to do our best to make you happy ;) Your questions and suggestions are always welcome.

Have some peaceful holidays and read you next year,

Markus

• John Morris (woodworker66)

it amazes me to this day that BS is offered as a free package to the community, with the included features, thank you BlueSpice folks!