To be found here:
Would please somebody experienced with GNOME HIG have a look at the gui and tell me what to change. The HIG is a bit complicated for non native speakers...
Logged In: YES
Working slowly through it.
SVN version now includes showing the scanning process by watch cursor and message in the table
- includes a cleaner interface
- supports keyboard shortcuts
- includes an about screen
I believe this bug is closable now,
SVN now includes:
- Correct (GNOME-HIG) dialog design
- Changes are activated immediately, no more "apply" (this will probably freak out KDE users...)
- Online help comes whenever it comes, that should not hold this bug as no online help is an option within HIG
- Support of multiple languages not either
- Error handling is still to be improved, most errors don't break it but are not shown to the user
Log in to post a comment.