Nokia 6125

Help
stanks
2008-10-24
2013-04-18
  • stanks

stanks - 2008-10-24

Hi. Just to let you know that version 0.4 works ok with moving mouse and works ok with smplayer. I didn't test it with games and with presentations. but i assume that it will work ok too.
    I will try latest version from svn. btw do i have to recompile svn version for pc or i can use v0.4 and on mobile svn version?
    Great tool!

Thanks

• stanks

stanks - 2008-10-24

btw some things on menues on mobile phone can't be seen. e.g. last item what is, i assume, connection to pc, when use mouse it can't be seen down arrow

• stanks

stanks - 2008-10-24

Under Movie/Music i can't see all config buttons for mobile. Not in version 0.4 not in v0.5. I didn't have any luck connecting with v0.5 v0.4 works relatively ok...not perfect but it is usefull when you have movie marathon :) and you want to jump to next item on play list

• Valerio Valerio

Valerio Valerio - 2008-11-03

Hi,

you can use the v0.4 on pc and the v0.5 on the phone.
      Thanks for your feedback we will look at the problems that you describe in the next BluePad release.

Cheers.

• stanks

stanks - 2008-11-08

Works ok with presentations. v0.5 have vertical scroll bar in main menu Maybe you can add this vertical scroll bar when user want to configure keys for movie/music? There is more keys to configure so i can't see everything. Last item for configuring i see is key 'Next'. v0.4 on pc and 0.5 on mobile works ok.

Thanks

Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.

No, thanks