A new release is available that fixes a NullPointerException when downloading a blog. It also includes a refactoring output options dialog.
There were a couple of bugs found while using the 1.1 release so I fixed them to create this release.
The bugs where:
1) the retry logic for downloading images wasn't working, the counter used to track the number of tries was never updated.
2) found a problem with an image file name that resulting in the image not being downloaded so I added some additional logic around generating the image file name.
A new release of Blogger Archiver is now available. This release has enhancements around the PDF export, primarily the ability to embed the fonts in the resulting document in case you want to use an online printing service. I also tried to make the error messages a bit more descriptive in the event there is a problem and I found a bug that I fixed when there are multiple blogs configured.