From: Robert Ellison <papillo@tu...> - 2003-08-29 22:03:35
I'm feeling narcolepsy coming on (although my ability to sleep is likely to be
compromised by this stupid rash, which has become itchy :-( )...
So I think I'm done for this release. Besides, Brian's been waiting more than
patiently for me to finish...
- Blockbuster can be invoked without arguments; the GTK interface will ask for a
movie to open.
- Up to four recent movies (opened with any interface) will be presented as
quick options in the Open dialog box.
- There's a zoom control; I tried a slider, but a spin box turned out to be
easier to use.
- Warnings and errors will appear in dialog boxes. (Other messages will still
go to console.)
- Current frame size in pixels is reported
What's not done:
- Long arguments for options (e.g. "-display" instead of "-d")
- Play behaviors (Stop at End, Loop, Swing)
- Selectable start and end frames
- Pretty graphics on the buttons
- Manual setting of Pan parameters
- Fixing the 3 bugs that are sure to be present ;-)
All of these are pretty simple to implement (well, except maybe for the last two
papillo the pruritic