Update of /cvsroot/blackboxwm/website
In directory sc8-pr-cvs1.sourceforge.net:/tmp/cvs-serv3487
removed TODO entry about XML feed; added meta tag to advertise it
RCS file: /cvsroot/blackboxwm/website/TODO,v
retrieving revision 1.5
retrieving revision 1.6
diff -C2 -d -r1.5 -r1.6
*** TODO 22 Feb 2005 14:41:03 -0000 1.5
--- TODO 23 Feb 2005 14:13:26 -0000 1.6
*** 8,21 ****
weeks). Or perhaps we should only show visits for the latest version.
- * Implement an XML feed, which gives off the diffs using contributor/IP as
- author, page name and new/old version as title, diff and reason for change
- as contents, plus time of change. Still debatable what exactly the feed
- should export ie. should it be the equivalent of a page history (so there's
- a feed for each page), the equivalent of the cumulated history for all
- pages, or the equivalent of [[! *]] ie. display only the most recent change
- for all pages. Probably the last one is the best choice. Implementation can
- be simplified by using the FeedCreator class which takes a PHP array and
- generates a wide range of XML feeds from it.
* Implement a "view source" feature. Useful if you want to learn how a
previous contributor achieved a certain result but you can't see the wiki
--- 8,11 ----
Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.