From: Raymond Martin <laseray@gm...> - 2008-02-22 16:33:21
I was about to commit the 1.0M0 code to CVS.
Looking at it I noticed that there is some code in another branch (newaligner) that I missed
for inclusion into M0. Guess I will have to make another release with that included
before I can get back to M1 development.
Right now I am wondering whether to create a new branch for 1.0 or each of M0, M1, ..
Or just put the code straight into the HEAD.
If there aren't any preferences I will put this latest version into HEAD, since the
1.0 will become the official version eventually. Just note that I have changed some
things around (the B2T jar has a build number as part of its file name (until official
1.0 is released), Ant build file is changed, not to mention some code).
I'll hold off committing until tomorrow. Let me know if there are any problems
with my approach for any of you.