The release fixes a critical bug in the download engine that could cause broken downloads if server has an internal error. Do not use old releases anymore
new stable version that fixes installer problems (only Windows releases affected)
Finally released a new major version of bin2img, version 2.0 Release Candidate 1 (not yet stable), which features an upload plugin for uploading files to image hosting sites
Old versions are no longer supported
see under 'files'
a new version is finally released.
- Integrated a downloader plugin automatizing the download and converting process using download script (extension: .b2i)
- Improved converting and GUI performance
- Integrated basic functionality to create download scripts
You can test the new features by using these example download scripts:
- Damn Small Linux: http://thecodemonkey.ho.am/files/damn_small_linux.b2i
- xampp: http://thecodemonkey.ho.am/files/xampp.b2i... read more
No, the project isn't dead. I'm currently working on the upload routine.
Batch downloading and converting is already implemented.