I would like to move some information already in bibdesk to evernote. I am thinking about the following workflow:
• based on the cite key of the selected entries a new note should be created with the same name as the cite key
• copy a minimal BibTeX record to this note
• copy the content of the annote field
• add the field "evernote" to the publication
• add the note link to the field "evernote"
Could this be done with AppleScript or in some other way?
"I hope to die
before I *have* to use Microsoft Word.",
Donald E. Knuth, 02-Oct-2001 in Tuebingen.
Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.