I updated my AppleScripts.
The main change is in the Capitalize script library: I added support
for accented characters.
I also changed the startProtectChar/endProtectChar properties to
strings rather than ASCII codes. This affects all scripts that use the
Capitalize library. So if you use it in any script of yours, you should
change the setting of those properties accordingly (see my Capitalize
Titles for an example). This has also changed in my Add Protect Strings
You can find my AppleScripts as always on my homepage
also linked on the new Wiki page.
Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.