From: Adam R. Maxwell <amaxwell@ma...> - 2007-09-05 05:16:59
BibDesk 1.3.9 is now available at <http://bibdesk.sourceforge.net/>.
This release fixes a couple of critical bugs, and users should update
Thanks to users who reported bugs and provided feedback.
Changes since 1.3.8
- Sorting and searching macros is now possible, and global macros
can be displayed in the macro editor window (RFE #1781373)
- Can now use a template format for dragging from the main window,
so you can embed cite keys in XML or similar (RFE #1781979)
- Help menu has a link to the Wiki (RFE #1783499)
- Dropping/pasting BibTeX works again (bug #1784227)
- Type-select timeout based on key repeat interval
- File content search sorts score descending by default, table
sized to avoid empty column at end
- Files named with a PubMed id now use PubMed data before trying to
extract metadata from the PDF (if the PDF metadata hidden pref is set)
- Opening BibTeX files works again with Leopard developer seeds
- Correct application class is used for scripting support
- If a file contained Windows line endings, the date-added field
would be reset for all pubs (bug #1786463); this was a side effect
from the fix for bug #1779632
- Fixed an exception that would occur when trying to print with an
empty TeX preview
- Fixed an exception/crash that occurred when Open Using Filter...
failed due to an incorrect encoding choice
Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.