I have created an automated installer for BeanShell for Windows called BeanShell Double-Click.
- Automated install and uninstall.
- File association for .bsh files that automatically runs a BeanShell script when you double-click it or type it at the command line.
- On double-click, it is smart enough to pause before closing the window so you can see the output.
- If it is run from the command line, it does not pause before exiting, as is appropriate in that context.
- A nice icon for .bsh files.
- Extended commands included that are automatically put into the classpath.
- A jar to access the Windows registry already in the classpath.
- A standard framework for adding your own extensions and having them automatically included in the existing invocation system.
If you could send me a donation
through the SourceForge donation system, it would really help me continue to improve this project. Thanks