This version contains the new following stuffs:
** Centralized mode for agents cpu, disk, memory, msgs, netstat, ports, procs, timediff, uptime
** Centralized mode graphing network traffic
** See the bbWin webpage for instructions http://bbwin.sourceforge.net/
* Msgs agent reports parts of description events when the message file contening the
static string can't be found. It will reports as the Windows Event Viewer, just like this :
"The description for Event ID ( XXX ) in Source ( XXX ) cannot be found.
The local computer may not have the necessary registry information or message
DLL files to display messages from a remote computer. You may be able to use
the /AUXSOURCE= flag to retrieve this description; see Help and Support for details.
The following information is part of the event: XXXXX, XXXXX."
* You can use environment variables in the bbwinupdate agent. Example :
<setting name="filename" value="bbwin\%COMPUTERNAME%.cfg" />
* svcs services rules can be used with comments
* disk agent can monitor free space from XX-rom drive and not only if a media is inserted.
(feature requested to monitor dvd-ram burning state)
* disk agent can monitor volume mount points
* Proxy access : BBWin can access to your hobbit server through a proxy (http proxy)
You can specify a user/password if you use http proxy basic authentification.
* disk agent will alert you if a disk monitored with a custum rule disappear from the Server.
(Example : external usb harddrive turned off)
* uptime agent : add max delay option to get alerts when servers are up for a too long time
* who agent : report current connected users on the servers
Log in to post a comment.