The first release of bbv.Common.Mobile is published. bbv.Common.Mobile brings bbv.Common to the Compact Framework: Event Broker, Asynchronous Modules, State Machine and a lot more.
Check it out at http://sourceforge.net/projects/bbvcommonmobile/
After validation of the last release candidate in our own projects, it's time to release the latest stable version of bbv.Common.
bbv.Common is a library of components and functionality including: (a)synchronous notification component with thread switching, enum based state machine, programmatic context based rule engine, support for active objects and many TDD unit test helpers.
The release candidate 2 of version 5 is released.
See release notes for details.
We just release the latest release candidate of bbv.Common with a lot of new features and improvements:
- new way of registrations (without attributes)
- matchers are now more flexible
- Rule provider methods in classes derived from RuleEngineBase have to be public now
- minor changes to interface for better FxCop support
- changed threading behavior (stability and performance)... read more