From: R. Bernstein <rocky@pa...> - 2008-05-21 11:13:09
I'm planning on the 1.23 release around May 30th. If you can please
try out what's in CVS. I've put an interim tar at
* Show parameters on call
* Some doc fixes.
* add ipython and python command to go into an ipython or python shell
* add "save" command to save the current breakpoints and/or
most settings to a file. (Suggested at a NYC Python group meeting)
* add set/show "deftrace" to allow stopping at a def (method creation)
* pseudo gdb-like "annotate" set/show commands and option.
* Better emacs interactivion via above annotate
* bug when "info local" is run inside a "with" statement
Fixes for last three items based patches by Alberto Griggio