From: R. Bernstein <rocky@pa...> - 2006-12-06 02:48:23
Another release of ipython will probably happen pretty soon, and there
has been a feature added and a bug fixed for that. So I'm planning on
another pydb release around December 10th.
As is the custom, a candidate tarball is at
If folks could test that out, it would be great.
P.S. Here is what's new for the release:
* Turning on signal checking may slow things down too much. So off
by default. Fix bug in "set sigcheck". Add --sigcheck option.
* Allow a thread number in "info thread" and "frame" commands if
Python 2.5 or threadframe.
* Show all threads even if we don't know their names.
* Allow Pdb object to get passed in runv(). Allows for better ipython
invocation (%pydb) and may be useful in other shells as well
* Provide a clue when debugger "run" command given but no "file" has
* Better shell-like argument parsing in the "run" command via
Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.