In preparation for a release around October 27th, please try out the
candidate release tarball
http://bashdb.sourceforge.net/bashdb-4.0-0.4git.tar.bz2 or what is currently
in git right now.
>From the NEWS file for this release:
- Handle file names with embedded blanks. More parameters in calls are now
- Remove the triplicate banner when running bash --debugger
- Preface more variable names with _Dbg_. Missed a use with "i" which
- Use builtin readarray if bash 4 (or greater) detected.
- Fix bug in stepping inside a subshell
Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.