Main changes in this version:
- Gradient info in crosshair panel
- Standard/metric pref in totals view
- Clear heartrate fields if no heartrate data
- Crosshair data in bold
- Save ride name
- Implement period selection in totals view
- Make start location editable, and save
- Sort combo box on ride date (sort track list)
- Select most recent ride after startup
- Select (first) added ride after load
- Check for "multiple minute" time gaps when loading
- Busy cursor when quitting
Heartrate data now supported, automatically save and load ride data, various bug fixes, 3D view looks a lot better.
Fixed the Linux build (Bahamontes-other-1.0b): corrected the manifest file.
Fixed for 1.0:
- progress monitor during load and open
- export to Google Earth
- crosshairs instead of chart tooltips
- removed background image feature
- Average speed tracking in chart
- Smoothing now in preferences
- Don't quit when cancel is selected
- Loading is faster
Under "Download" you'll find binary builds (v0.96) for MacOS X, Windows and other platforms.
The source code for version 0.96 is now in the CVS repository. See http://www.onno.com/Bahamontes/index.html for feature information.